Africa Vitiligo Conference October 18 to 20, 2012 Lagos
VITSAF is planning to hold its first-ever Africa Vitiligo Conference, at the Mega Chicken Restaurant Banquet Hall Lekki, October 18 to 20, 2012. The conference, which is planned “for patients & stakeholders, by patients”, will provide vitiligo and related conditions patients with access to the latest information and research results, time with their affiliate groups, and opportunities to get to know other vitiligo patients and how they cope. We are targeting to have 250 people attend and there will be keynote speakers as well as break-out sessions on Seminar Understanding Vitiligo, Confidence building workshop and general information on taking care of your skin.
Here's what we're planning:
- Symposia with information for patients on vitiligo, management and self-help guide
- Symposia on new research, what's new, updates by renowned vitiligo researchers' & dermatologists
- Stimulating and informative keynote speakers
- Success Story – Live your best life
- Psychological/Psychosocial challenges of living with vitiligo
- Communicating Vitiligo Awareness and Enlightenment Effectively
- Exhibit hall showcasing products and services for vitiligo patients
- Vitiligo Biobank , Psychological and Genetic Studies in Nigeria
If you're a vitiligo patient, a colleague, friend, family member especially if you live in Nigeria and across Africa, you'll not want to miss this event!Â It is open to medical community, Ministries of Health, health workers, all vitiligo patients as well as their family members who understand that being a vitiligo and or skin patient can be frustrating and trying at times. We encourage patients from across the country to attend and expect there to be quite a number of people about 100 with different patterns of vitiligo and other 150 health workers, family and friends.
Sometimes you just need to meet others who truly understand what it is to live with a skin condition. This conference will provide that opportunity – to be able to be totally free to discuss your vitiligo, skin, self-help guide, treatment options available and the impact that vitiligo condition has on your life.
Details of Africa Vitiligo Conference on:
You can support us by providing some financial assistance for those who really need to come, but cannot afford to. For more information about product demonstration, to find be a sponsor and volunteer at the exciting event, please contact us at +234702 516 5280 or e-mail email@example.com.